Midday Supervisory Assistants
Closing Date : Friday, 20th April 2018 noon
Contract/Hours: Permanent, Part-time
Salary Type: Support Staff
Salary Details: Grade A, Pro-Rata F.T.E. £15,015 (£7.78 per hour)
Hours of Work: 5 per week, Monday-Friday, 12.00-1.00pm term tine only
Location of Role: Harrison Primary School, Fareham
Contact e-mail address: email@example.com
We are looking to appoint two calm, friendly and enthusiastic people to join our existing dedicated team of midday supervisory assistants.
The successful applicants will be working with a very supportive, fun team and will be an important member of the school structure. Ideally you will have experience of working with children but it is not essential.
You will need to be punctual and flexible and be willing to undertake basis first aid training.
Main duties will include
- Effectively supervising pupils in the lunch hall, outside on the playground or in their classrooms during wet lunch breaks.
- Encouraging positive play by leading a range of playground games.
- Ensuring the safety, welfare and good conduct of pupils
- Promoting healthy eating
- Ensuring any issues are dealt with in a positive and thoughtful manner and that where appropriate deciding which issues should be raised with relevant staff.
- Assisting with associated duties, e.g. cleaning up spillages, ensuring tables are clean etc.
- Basic First Aid
- Understanding the importance of children's safety and safeguarding
If you are interested in this position please contact the school office for further information and an application pack. Telephone 01329 234016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
KS1 / Early Years Teacher
- Closing Date: Wednesday 28 Mar 2018 (Noon)
- Interview Date(s): Thursday 19 Apr 2018
- Job Start Date: Saturday 01 Sep 2018
- Contract/Hours: Permanent, Full-time
- Key Stage: KS1
- Salary Type: Main Pay Range
- Salary Details: Main Pay Range
- Hours of Work: Full time
- Location of Role: Harrison Primary School
- Contact e-mail address: email@example.com
Harrison is a large and vibrant school in the centre of Fareham with a mixed catchment area. The school's vision of life long learners, open minds is embedded in our whole school community resulting in a true partnership striving for excellence.
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic teacher who is interested in joining our friendly and highly successful three-form entry Primary school set within the community of Fareham.
We pride ourselves on being a nurturing school where learning is fun and purposeful for all children regardless of their prior experiences. We are proud of our enthusiastic and committed team, well resourced environment inside and out and a learning culture which will support you as a practitioner.
We would like to hear from you if you
•Are successful, inclusive and creative
•Are passionate about teaching and learning
•Have a passion for learning through play and discovery
•Are highly motivated, keen to learn and are looking to join an inspirational professional learning community
•Are interested in developing leadership experience in the future
Visits to the school are welcome. Please contact the school to arrange on 01329 234016.
Applications will be accepted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or direct to the school via the post or delivered in person.
Interviews for this post will be held on Thursday, 19th April 2018